Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breakfast at Your Desk: I'm Crazy for This New Cinnamon Yogurt

Gals, I recently had a chance to taste test a brand new yogurt variety. Granted, it's a little decadent, but a half cup mixed in with an apple happens to--in my opinion--make the most delicious little summer breakfast ...


I've got a serious crush on the new cinnamon yogurt from Straus Family Creamery. They shuttled over a few of their new flavors for me to try recently, and I had not idea what to expect--especially from the new cinnamon yogurt.


Let me just say, it was love at first bite. Sweet, spicy, incredibly cinnamony (so much so that it was light brown in color!)--yum!


I know, it is whole milk yogurt (not the non-fat stuff we usually talk about on this blog), but if you've been reading this blog long enough you know that I'm a fan of occasional splurges, as long as those splurges are natural, whole foods and not loaded with artificial chemicals and sweeteners. Plus, a half-cup with a diced apple is only going to set you back 3 grams of fat and about 115 calories.


Enjoy!


Does cinnamon yogurt sound appealing to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment