Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breakfast at Your Desk: Loving This Cozy, Comforting B-Fast

There's a chance of snow where I live, which is making me want to throw some logs in the fireplace and curl up with a book and a warm blanket (but I have babies and deadlines--so, yeah, so much for that). But, a bowl of this breakfast looks just as comforting ...


I was reading this blog Crumpets and Cakes and saw a totally delicious-looking idea for breakfast: oat bran cereal topped with dried fruit and sliced bananas, plus maybe a little drizzle of honey. Almond milk or a little regular milk on top would make it really dazzle, too. I love the idea of switching up hot cereals with things other than plain ol' oats, so this one really jumped out at me.


Enjoy!


P.S. Loving this citrus juicer that's so easy to use (and clean up!), and check out these brilliant little mini frittatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment