Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy First Day of Autumn! What Are Your Health and Fitness Goals for the Season?

Hi my dears! Autumn is here (my favorite season--yay!). As the season changes, I always take stock of what my health and fitness goals are for the months ahead. Here's what's on my list, what's on yours?


My health and fitness to-do list for this season:


*Get a full-body skin check (to check for signs of melanoma) at my dermatologist's office. Check! (Done last week.)


*Find a new primary care doctor (time for a change, I think).


*Get my vitamin D levels checked (D is so important for so many of the body's systems that I want to know where I clock in at and how much D I should be supplementing with).


*Commit to going to my favorite yoga class at least two times a week, even if my little boys protest (which they will), and getting out for autumn morning jogs at least three times per week.


What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment