Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Breakfast at Your Desk: Start Your Day Cleansed and Refreshed With This Unusual Beverage

Everywhere I turn, it seems, I'm hearing about people who have given up coffee, tea, milk and juice in the morning (the usual stuff), in favor of this odd beverage that they claim makes them feel hydrated, refreshed, energized, and generally amazing. Want to try it?


I'm pretty bonded with my morning coffee, but I have to admit, after hearing about two friends--and countless celebrities (including beauty Molly Sims)--who have made the switch to hot lemon water in the mornings, I'm thinking about giving it a try.


Fans of hot lemon water (and that's as simple as it sounds: hot water with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice), say it improves digestion, energy, vitality, skin radiance, and the list goes on. Of course, none of these claims are backed up by science, but I do know nutritionists and other health experts who personally subscribe to the hot-lemon-water thinking.


What do you think? Would you try it? Are you bold enough to give up coffee and make the switch?

No comments:

Post a Comment