Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stinky Feet, Dry Skin? What Body Issues Do You Stress About?

Recently, when I asked you about how you felt about no-shoe policies in others' homes (such interesting responses!), one commenter honestly admitted the reason why she's uncomfortable taking hers off: stinky feet. (Hi psuajblue!) Read what she said, and tell me what about your body causes you similar anxiety...


Vitamin G reader psuajblue had this to say about her feet: "Getting a little personal, but...I have smelly feet in certain shoes! I would be sooo embarrassed to have to take them off!" More on how to tame smelly feet, from one of my past posts, here.


Love her honesty! Because, let's face it, most all of us have a part of our body that gives us a little anxiety--whether it's the hair on our upper lip, a nose that we're less than thrilled about, or flabby arms. So, don't think you're alone in this department--not for a second.


My gripe? I've always worried that my hands are over-the-top on the clammy scale. Seriously, they're getting all sweaty just thinking about it! And when I shake someone's hand, sometimes I worry that they're thinking that too. Big gulp.


Tell me, what body issue (or body part) sometimes stresses you out? I wonder how many of us worry about the same things!


And, let's not forget how thankful we are about our bodies, too. Check out what you all had to say here about the part of your body you're most thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment